CPI Data Services Executive Team
Michael Liu, President (U.S., China, India)
As a Chinese-American educated and living in the United States, Michael founded CPI to merge American business methods with the Chinese technology industry. Michael travels frequently to coordinate business planning and operations between China, India, and the U.S. offices.
- MBA from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan USA
- Ph.D. in Economics, Wuhan University, Wuhan PRC
- 17 years experience in database and information management
- Bi-lingual, travels frequently to coordinate business planning and operations between the operations centers and U.S. clients and staff
Dan Schottenfels, V.P./Partner – Operations (U.S.)
Leads the U.S. team for project management, specifications, scheduling, implementation, and quality control. Coordinates closely with global teams.
- 17 years experience in data conversion and recruiting with CPI Data. 20 years health care operations, information management, and consulting.
- MPA from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan USA
Lee Schottenfels, V.P./Partner – Business Development (U.S.)
- 15 years document management and BPO experience with CPI; more than 30 years in sales, marketing, client relations.
- Masters in Business Services Administration, Central Michigan University
Muskan Raj, A.V.P. – Global Operations (China & India)
- Bachelor of Commerce – Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Masters in BPO Management and Corporate Training, NIRM, Bangalore, India
- 12 plus years experience in the property management industry in India and China. Leads a team of over 200 staff
Balaji Achutuni, Partner (India)
Managing partner and financial manager for the Hyderabad, India production center.
- Certified Chartered Accountant – ICIA
- Specialist in M&A, Venture Capital Investment
Rob Berriman, Senior Project Manager (U.S.)
- Bachelor of Computer Science – University of Michigan, Dearborn
- 17 years experience in document conversion project management including: imaging services, data capture, I.T. development. Works closely with customers to develop best and most efficient process for document processing.